Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mostafalesnar91
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruben2000 View Post
    My PCB is not TGSL EDU, but it is similar. I used 2N2222A brand ST metallic type and the pin layouts are correct. You have to be careful with current transistors because many have changed the position of their pins, especially the Chinese ones; that's why better make sure by measuring the pins.
    No, my friend, this is not the case, nothing changes, this is a universal contract for all electronic components !! Better to say, a big mistake for PCB Edu !!!
    It's really embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    My PCB is not TGSL EDU, but it is similar. I used 2N2222A brand ST metallic type and the pin layouts are correct. You have to be careful with current transistors because many have changed the position of their pins, especially the Chinese ones; that's why better make sure by measuring the pins.

    Leave a comment:


  • mostafalesnar91
    replied
    Originally posted by waltr View Post
    Looks real good.
    This is not wrong??? it should be the other way around!!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2n2222-transistor-npn.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	362695
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220318_181422.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	361.9 KB
ID:	362694

    Leave a comment:


  • waltr
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruben2000 View Post
    Hi friends!!
    I shielded the two coils and the wave is no longer deformed; And one more thing, the AC-GND-DC selector of channel 2 of my oscilloscope is failing, which is why it did not reach even the smallest of millivolts.
    I put the coils back on the PCB with the shield to ground and got 20 degrees on RX. Here the image:
    TX, higher amplitude wave at 5v, 20uS.
    Pin7 of U101, smaller amplitude at 5mV, 20uS.
    I am satisfied so far, thank you very much for your support.[ATTACH]57006[/ATTACH]
    Looks real good.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Hi friends!!
    I shielded the two coils and the wave is no longer deformed; And one more thing, the AC-GND-DC selector of channel 2 of my oscilloscope is failing, which is why it did not reach even the smallest of millivolts.
    I put the coils back on the PCB with the shield to ground and got 20 degrees on RX. Here the image:
    TX, higher amplitude wave at 5v, 20uS.
    Pin7 of U101, smaller amplitude at 5mV, 20uS.
    I am satisfied so far, thank you very much for your support.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220317_205316_mfnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	568.6 KB
ID:	362693

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    I'm going to shield the coils and see what happens.

    Leave a comment:


  • Op04
    replied
    Originally posted by mostafalesnar91 View Post
    Is this cable suitable ??? And that it should be a few meters[ATTACH]57004[/ATTACH]
    This is good enough, separate shield for tx & rx are better but more cost, more than 1.3 meter, I found less sens

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    According to my calculations I have an offset of 61.7? which is not adequate.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    I forgot to set the channel 2 selector to AC. Here is another image, top TX at 5V, 20uS and bottom RX pin7 at 5mV, 20uS.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220317_133204_mfnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	533.3 KB
ID:	362692

    Leave a comment:


  • mostafalesnar91
    replied
    Is this cable suitable ??? And that it should be a few metersClick image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0033.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	500.8 KB
ID:	362691

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    This is another image where the coils are very close to the null point and the RX wave is deformed.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220317_124704_mfnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	578.6 KB
ID:	362690

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Hi friends!!!
    I am in the RX stage, I placed a 15nf capacitor in C6 (measured 14.99nf) according to the calculation I made to be able to obtain 16.12KHz (non-resonant) with an Rx inductance of 6500uH. I put it on the oscilloscope and I want to know your opinion about it, here I put the image: It is at 20uS, 5V (higher is TX).
    20uS, 0.1V (bottom pin7 U101a).Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220317_124930_mfnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	555.3 KB
ID:	362689
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • waltr
    replied
    The charge pump circuit used to create the negative Voltage is not regulated and dependent on components and loading.
    Anywhere between -5V to -8V will work to power the op-amps.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Load will drop the voltage of the negative rail. Me being kitchen table engineer, I can get this.

    But I still don't know why the schematic should insist on -5V, especially when nobody will ever measure anything approaching -5V in reality.

    I don't know where they came up with that figure. Perhaps it is meant to infer a minimum voltage.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    hello banner!!
    This time I placed all the components of block number 4, also placing the IC U107 (LM35; now being loaded I took the measured at the point of -5V and got -6.35V.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220316_161234_mfnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	429.9 KB
ID:	362684

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X