Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • paku
    replied
    who on this forum have recompile file for pic16f88 for vdi project
    can share

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by sukri01 View Post
    anyone got good tip how to hold the 4mv null when potting epoxy? the thing is its hard to gt close to 4mv.. once got it, hot glued it, then when epoxy cured, it would rise back to 100+mv.. a bit frustrated..
    Leave an adjustable loop that you can use to get the correct null after the epoxy has cured. Then apply a thin layer of epoxy on top of the loop to complete the coil.

    Leave a comment:


  • der_fisherman
    replied
    Don't do it all at once, do say 75%, let it harden, correct and glue 10% more, let it harden, correct and glue another 10%, then let it harden, do the last 5%.......
    I actually glue one coil completely and round75% of the second one, except for the part that overlaps the other....that gets glued in small stages, looking at the scope....
    Its not perfect method by any means.....but it gets you closer......not that I am an expert, still VERY amateur.....
    Hopefully someone knows an even better way!!

    Leave a comment:


  • sukri01
    replied
    anyone got good tip how to hold the 4mv null when potting epoxy? the thing is its hard to gt close to 4mv.. once got it, hot glued it, then when epoxy cured, it would rise back to 100+mv.. a bit frustrated..

    Leave a comment:


  • zlatica
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    If you're measuring the signal at the output of the preamp, then (with perhaps 4mV residual voltage across the coil) you should get approximately 4mV * 50 [gain of preamp] = 200mV at the preamp output. You do not want to find the lowest possible null, as this will upset the ground balance and discrimination settings. Try reading the TGSL documentation that Ivconic produced, where he explains how to null the coil properly.
    Ok. Thanks Qiaozhi

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by zlatica View Post
    Mimimum range on my DVM is 20 V AC. 30mV is 0.03 V. I can´t to measure voltage below 10mV. Because I´m measurng voltage on pin 7 LF353.
    If you're measuring the signal at the output of the preamp, then (with perhaps 4mV residual voltage across the coil) you should get approximately 4mV * 50 [gain of preamp] = 200mV at the preamp output. You do not want to find the lowest possible null, as this will upset the ground balance and discrimination settings. Try reading the TGSL documentation that Ivconic produced, where he explains how to null the coil properly.

    Leave a comment:


  • zlatica
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    ???
    If you don't have a millivoltmeter, how are you measuring the minimum voltage as 30mV?
    Mimimum range on my DVM is 20 V AC. 30mV is 0.03 V. I can´t to measure voltage below 10mV. Because I´m measurng voltage on pin 7 LF353.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by zlatica View Post
    Hello,

    I don´t have milivoltmeter and I´m measuring voltage on pin 7 LF353. Minimum voltage on pin 7 is about 30 mV. Is it a good or no?
    ???
    If you don't have a millivoltmeter, how are you measuring the minimum voltage as 30mV?

    Leave a comment:


  • zlatica
    replied
    Hello,

    I don´t have milivoltmeter and I´m measuring voltage on pin 7 LF353. Minimum voltage on pin 7 is about 30 mV. Is it a good or no?

    Leave a comment:


  • zoomix
    replied
    Hello,

    Here is finally the TGSL functioning properly. Very diffcult to achieve a proper coil.

    Dicrimination works fine
    impeccable GB

    Test in air:


    I am testing in the earth:

    50cent euro is taken by TGSL at 20 cm and I compared with the Goldmaxx power who also takes limit.

    I noticed that the TGSL must be swept slowly to make the target.

    I would now improved sensitivity because I noticed the potentiometer varies very little

    have you some tips to make measurements of sensitivity and improved?

    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • zlatica
    replied
    Hello. I need the data for coil of 36 or 39 cm. Diameter and windings?

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by paku View Post
    ko pg cari la charger nokia lama2 ko tgk la output dia berapa tu pun bleh pakai direct je
    Please read the forum rules -> Basic Rules of the Forums
    and make your posts in English.

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    Originally posted by sukri01 View Post
    hi .. i i just got 3 li ion battery, each is 4.2v and 4200mah, anybody got battery chager circuit for this? i need to add this to my tgsl.
    ko pg cari la charger nokia lama2 ko tgk la output dia berapa tu pun bleh pakai direct je

    Leave a comment:


  • der_fisherman
    replied
    The batteries you have are sometimes marked as 3.7 volts and sometimes it seems as 4.2 volts. But I believe they are 18650, check on the cell body for this number. If it is another number, ignore this post.
    Then they are nominal 3.6 to 3.7 volts....

    These chargers are available EVERYWHERE!! ebay, internet, some shops and and and......
    I hope this helps.
    Andy

    Leave a comment:


  • sukri01
    replied
    hi .. i i just got 3 li ion battery, each is 4.2v and 4200mah, anybody got battery chager circuit for this? i need to add this to my tgsl.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X