Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sukri01
    replied
    ive just had my tgsl scope..tx is 13.5 khz amp 14.8v and rx 14.28khz amp 0.6v. thia makes me more confuse..,

    Leave a comment:


  • sukri01
    replied
    why is it that some can null their coil to 4mv when i can't even pass 160mv? bad coil? ive made new one with 6.5mh on rx and 5.9mh for tx.. how can i achieved 4mv? been trying from yesterday.. best result is 160mv with 5 inches detection on 2cm coin..

    Leave a comment:


  • sukri01
    replied
    hi golfnut, ivconic n paku.. i post some picture here few hours ago.. http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...highlight=tgsl. ill post more picture tomorrow, its gloomy in my house right now.
    ive just shielded my coil and rwsult are still same.

    those induction reading no good?
    could u please elaborate on "well balanced coil"
    ive made 4 coils for the past 2 weeks. i guess this one might be good

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by paku View Post
    Hahahaha You waste you time sukri Better Make Eldorado simple to setup the coil
    Same thing. Not simpler at all.

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    Hahahaha You waste you time sukri Better Make Eldorado simple to setup the coil

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by sukri01 View Post
    HI, Ive made TGSL complete details, but with no succes, until i change pin position of 2n2222 and 2n2907, now i got sound and detection, but as low as 5cm for a 2cm coin,
    does anyone else got the same problem? my coil construction is 6.5mh and 5.95mh.. i need to make this work before i loose my mind..
    Are you sure that you made good coil? Well balanced?

    Leave a comment:


  • golfnut
    replied
    post 2Mbyte images of your build - in focus with good lighting and we will all take a look. S

    Leave a comment:


  • sukri01
    replied
    HI, Ive made TGSL complete details, but with no succes, until i change pin position of 2n2222 and 2n2907, now i got sound and detection, but as low as 5cm for a 2cm coin,
    does anyone else got the same problem? my coil construction is 6.5mh and 5.95mh.. i need to make this work before i loose my mind..

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    ?Thank you I will see Qiaozhi and try later

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by liekwang View Post
    ?Qiaozhi I don't wear a commercial coil I don't have paypal and his kind and would also be too expensive if shipped kenegara I get 3 or 4 orders of magnitude if you sign in to my kenegara then what is your suggestion for the time being I put coil diameter 28 cm for TX and RX 7omh 2, 46omh please give me an example to ISgl musketer thank you for your reply
    For the IGSL Musketeer, you will have to ask someone else, such as Davor.
    For the TGSL, all coil building details are here -> TGSL - Complete Details

    Follow Ivconic's instructions exactly and you should end up with a good coil.

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    ?Qiaozhi I don't wear a commercial coil I don't have paypal and his kind and would also be too expensive if shipped kenegara I get 3 or 4 orders of magnitude if you sign in to my kenegara then what is your suggestion for the time being I put coil diameter 28 cm for TX and RX 7omh 2, 46omh please give me an example to ISgl musketer thank you for your reply

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by liekwang View Post
    ?Spike I guess tgsl and isgl can't be the detection of more than 15 cm I've created isgl cannot be more than 15 cm if it could reach 25 cm from the sensitive but also against the wave of his hand instead of colored metals. will you've ever made toll or delta PI detector poloneis ..??
    Have you tested your TGSL with a commercial Tesoro coil?
    You should be able to get about 30cm on a large coin with a 9" coil.
    If your hand is being detected, then you've not shielded the coil properly.

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    ?Spike I guess tgsl and isgl can't be the detection of more than 15 cm I've created isgl cannot be more than 15 cm if it could reach 25 cm from the sensitive but also against the wave of his hand instead of colored metals. will you've ever made toll or delta PI detector poloneis ..??

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    i have check the board on the electronic expert company on my country i bring the board and the schematic to them
    then there ar check it for me i have pay for 50usd for check the TGSL
    there ar telling me your board and you schematic is not same and other component is not same like on the schematic have error on the board
    to fix the board i must pay for 100usd so now i think better i etching the new board

    Leave a comment:


  • gtdavid
    replied
    There is nothing wrong with the silverdog idx pcb .
    I ordered one about a month ago and my idx works great.
    Thank you silverdog!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X