Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Biogas
    replied
    Thank You!
    Tomorrow I buy some pots and capacitors...

    Leave a comment:


  • eduardo1979
    replied
    Yes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Biogas
    replied
    Originally posted by eduardo1979 View Post
    Works best with 100K with the 10K. Tested.
    The capacitors C14a,b,and C17a,b,are 10uF. It works better.
    Ok! Thank you!

    If I changed the C14a,b 22 uF, and C17a,b 22 uF capacitor for 10uF, and 100 k LIN pot for sens. then the TGSL works better?!

    Leave a comment:


  • eduardo1979
    replied
    Works best with 100K with the 10K. Tested.
    The capacitors C14a,b,and C17a,b,are 10uF. It works better.

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Yes.

    Leave a comment:


  • silverdog
    replied
    Schematic has GB 100K, Sens 10K ?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	EDUs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	183.3 KB
ID:	333619

    Leave a comment:


  • Biogas
    replied
    TGSL_PCB_pot

    Originally posted by eduardo1979 View Post
    Pot. Sens. 100K. 10K NO.
    Hi Eduardo!

    Thank you, but on the PCB I see 10k!



    Then?

    And the ground extern pot? 100 k or 10 k?

    Leave a comment:


  • eduardo1979
    replied
    Pot. Sens. 100K. 10K NO.

    Leave a comment:


  • Biogas
    replied
    I have found: Sens 10k!

    Leave a comment:


  • Biogas
    replied
    Pot

    Hello!

    The ground potentiometer is what value? 100 k Lin?

    The sens potentiometer is it the 100 k or is it the 10k?

    Thx

    Leave a comment:


  • peterr88
    replied
    THX Silverdog, I try it!

    Leave a comment:


  • Biogas
    replied
    Hi evrybody!

    The TGSL-EDU version have on/off swich or pot?
    If yes, wich is it?

    Thank you!

    Leave a comment:


  • Biogas
    replied
    It is perfect, thank you!

    Leave a comment:


  • silverdog
    replied
    of course not that pad is not connected - it was drawn to show where the existing pot is on the pcb
    I should have left the third wire off

    Leave a comment:


  • HECTOR
    replied
    Originally posted by silverdog View Post
    Like this ?

    [ATTACH]21397[/ATTACH]
    I don't think the third wire is needed on the CW side.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X