Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
TESORO GOLDEN SABRE
Collapse
X
-
R29 and R31=1M. On the PCB TGSL-EDU C14 and C17=22uF + 22uF are in series = 11uF. I recommend everyone to have this PCB.Capacitors by substituting these series 10uF + 10uF= 5uF.
-
Ok, I see R29 and R31 are increased in value but C14/17a,b look to be the same. What am I missing?Originally posted by eduardo1979 View PostThe biggest secretis the coil.Theyhave to respectthe inductancesand the cancellation ofthe coil.Alsoyou have toreplacethe values in thePCBunder this scheme.C17a, b.C14a, b.R29, R31.That'sthe whole secret.
Good test.
Jerry
Leave a comment:
-
The biggest secretis the coil.Theyhave to respectthe inductancesand the cancellation ofthe coil.Alsoyou have toreplacethe values in thePCBunder this scheme.C17a, b.C14a, b.R29, R31.That'sthe whole secret.Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Great result, really well done.Originally posted by eduardo1979 View PostMy TGSL-EDU,€1 coin 40cm.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=611aw...el_video_title
regards
Andy
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks guys for answers
,but it was my coil
now i have to find out why is the detection is sooooooo low.
Leave a comment:
-
Do turn power off before popping the chips, its safer....Originally posted by Jerry View PostWell that is telling your oscillator, negative power supply and to some extent the audio circuits are working properly. If they were not working, you would not get sound either. So you need to look elsewhere.
Now try breaking the signal path by unplugging something like the LM308's and see what happens.
Jerry
Andy
Leave a comment:
-
Well that is telling your oscillator, negative power supply and to some extent the audio circuits are working properly. If they were not working, you would not get sound either. So you need to look elsewhere.Originally posted by NĂ¡ndor View PostI cannot use my pc scope
,now i have -6.22 volts on pin's 4 but i have a continous sound.What could be the problem i'm totally confused
Now try breaking the signal path by unplugging something like the LM308's and see what happens.
Jerry
Leave a comment:
-
TGSL-EDU,Silverdog Kit.Originally posted by sekulitatea View Postplease
I now do not know who or pcb scheme to take to make the detector tgsl
ivconic eduardo or other
and what changes do I use
Thanks in advance
Leave a comment:
-
I built the kit from Silverdog, its tried and tested by a lot of people, you can't really go wrong
Leave a comment:
-
please
I now do not know who or pcb scheme to take to make the detector tgsl
ivconic eduardo or other
and what changes do I use
Thanks in advance
Leave a comment:
-
I cannot use my pc scope
,now i have -6.22 volts on pin's 4 but i have a continous sound.What could be the problem i'm totally confused
Leave a comment:
-
Best thing to do might be to download the TSGL 101.zip document under the TGSL complete details section. From there you can troubleshoot your board by comparing what you see at different test points.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: