Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • simonbaker
    replied
    Originally posted by fmnotes View Post
    I measured him with oscilograph.
    and i had these results

    CH1
    Vpp=1.20V
    Prd=67.20us
    Mean=8.00mv and -8.00mv and 0.00mv it is not constant.
    freq=14.90KHz

    f=17.0000KHz

    Central regulation of oscillograph.
    ch1=200mv M25.0us CH1/16.0mv Mpos: 0.00us


    They is good this results?
    ?
    I thank i wait for answer.
    I THANK I WAIT FOR ANSWER.
    Please tell us what exact point in the circuit you are measuring the voltage. Is it the output of the LF353 pin 7?

    If so, the numbers seem to be good.

    What is "f=17.0000KHz" ?

    Regards,

    -SB

    Leave a comment:


  • fmnotes
    replied
    Originally posted by simonbaker View Post
    Are you saying that you measure 4 volts AC at your RX coil when your TGS is turned on and also when it is turned off?

    -SB

    I measured him with oscilograph.
    and i had these results

    CH1
    Vpp=1.20V
    Prd=67.20us
    Mean=8.00mv and -8.00mv and 0.00mv it is not constant.
    freq=14.90KHz

    f=17.0000KHz

    Central regulation of oscillograph.
    ch1=200mv M25.0us CH1/16.0mv Mpos: 0.00us


    They is good this results?
    ?
    I thank i wait for answer.
    I THANK I WAIT FOR ANSWER.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by fmnotes View Post
    Yes I understood.
    But who it is the reason?
    it serves this some aim?
    Thank you. That is much better.

    For a more detailed explanation of forum etiquette, please read this ->
    Forum etiquette is standards of posting behavior in forums on the Internet. The basics of forum etiquette include not posting any...


    Here is the part about not using all capital letters:
    "Another violation of forum etiquette is posting in ALL CAPS. This is considered shouting and is very rude, in addition to being hard on the eyes. Something may be in caps for emphasis (e.g. I did NOT want to go!), but no post should be entirely in all caps."

    Leave a comment:


  • fmnotes
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Do not write IN CAPITAL LETTERS. In forum etiquette it is like SHOUTING.

    For example, your post above should be written as: "I didn't understand what you want to say?" not "I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY?".

    Now do you understand?

    Yes I understood.
    But who it is the reason?
    it serves this some aim?

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by fmnotes View Post
    I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY?
    Do not write IN CAPITAL LETTERS. In forum etiquette it is like SHOUTING.

    For example, your post above should be written as: "I didn't understand what you want to say?" not "I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY?".

    Now do you understand?

    Leave a comment:


  • fmnotes
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    I guess you did not see my previous post ->
    http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...postcount=4550

    I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY?

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by fmnotes View Post
    I MEASURED HIM WITH OSCILLOGRAPH.
    AND I HAD THESE RESULTS.

    CH1
    Vpp=1.20V
    Prd=67.20us
    Mean=8.00mv and -8.00mv and 0.00mv it is not constant.
    freq=14.90KHz

    f=17.0000KHz

    CENTRAL REGULATIONS OF OSCILLOGRAPH.
    ch1=200mv M25.0us CH1/16.0mv Mpos: 0.00us


    THEY IS GOOD THIS RESULTS?
    EXIST DOES PROBLEM?

    I THANK I WAIT FOR ANSWER.
    I guess you did not see my previous post ->
    General tech discussions on all types of metal detectors: VLF, 2-box, BFO, off-resonance, PLL, etc. Questions, ideas, and anything else that moves you.

    Leave a comment:


  • fmnotes
    replied
    Originally posted by simonbaker View Post
    Are you saying that you measure 4 volts AC at your RX coil when your TGS is turned on and also when it is turned off?

    -SB

    I MEASURED HIM WITH OSCILLOGRAPH.
    AND I HAD THESE RESULTS.

    CH1
    Vpp=1.20V
    Prd=67.20us
    Mean=8.00mv and -8.00mv and 0.00mv it is not constant.
    freq=14.90KHz

    f=17.0000KHz

    CENTRAL REGULATIONS OF OSCILLOGRAPH.
    ch1=200mv M25.0us CH1/16.0mv Mpos: 0.00us


    THEY IS GOOD THIS RESULTS?
    EXIST DOES PROBLEM?

    I THANK I WAIT FOR ANSWER.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by fmnotes View Post
    HELLO AND I THANK FOR YOUR CORRESPONDENCE IN MY QUESTION THAT I PLACED

    YES PRECISELY.

    THEY IS PHYSIOLOGIC? YES OR NO?
    Did you know that typing your posts in capital letters is equivalent to SHOUTING?
    Read paragraph 6 ->
    Forum etiquette is standards of posting behavior in forums on the Internet. The basics of forum etiquette include not posting any...

    Leave a comment:


  • fmnotes
    replied
    Originally posted by simonbaker View Post
    Are you saying that you measure 4 volts AC at your RX coil when your TGS is turned on and also when it is turned off?

    -SB

    HELLO AND I THANK FOR YOUR CORRESPONDENCE IN MY QUESTION THAT I PLACED

    YES PRECISELY.

    THEY IS PHYSIOLOGIC? YES OR NO?

    Leave a comment:


  • simonbaker
    replied
    Originally posted by fmnotes View Post
    HELLO.
    I WILL REQUEST YOU, IT HELPED WITH.
    I HAVE MADE THIS MEASUREMENT,
    THE CLUE IN THE DIGITAL VOLTMETER THEY IS 4VOLT.
    THEY IS WELL?
    WHAT PUZZLES ME THEY IS, THE CLUE THEY IS 4VOLT AND WHEN I CLOSE INSTRUMENT (TGS) THAT IS TO SAY WHEN THEY IS EXCEPT OPERATION, THE MEASUREMENT AGAIN THEY IS 4 VOLT.
    I REQUEST YOU YOU CAN MY EXPLANATIONS WHAT BECOMES.

    I THANK
    Are you saying that you measure 4 volts AC at your RX coil when your TGS is turned on and also when it is turned off?

    -SB

    Leave a comment:


  • simonbaker
    replied
    Originally posted by mikebg View Post
    Simon, the shield generates an eddy current signal.
    Is the following your meaning of term "blob"?
    I think the one with honey sounds rather nice...

    I guess a question is: how much is that eddy current field modulated by ferrite in the ground compared to the basic magnetic field. This would relate to whether certain shielding can cause some null signal phase problems which interfere with GB pot settings, and whether we need to avoid some kinds of shields and prefer others.

    This relates to the elusive "20 deg" null phase shift that many pursue with frustration. But first we need to establish:

    1. Has anyone made a good detector with a coil that does not have a 20 deg null phase?

    2. Has anyone made a bad detector with a 20 deg null phase?

    There may be different reasons a coil does not have a 20 deg null phase -- perhaps some may be detrimental, some not.
    It may be we need to look at cables more closely -- capacitive coupling can change the null signal phase, but perhaps not a problem because not affected by ferrite.

    The ferrite blob test is one experiment to look into this.

    -SB

    Leave a comment:


  • simonbaker
    replied
    Originally posted by Dennis the Mennis View Post
    What should be considered as 'a large blob of ferrite' ?
    I've got two ferrite rods of 10 cm , is this enough blob ?

    kind regards

    DtM
    Hi DtM!

    I think those should do it (although they sound long and skinny rather than "blobby" - but may work if positioned within the overlap) -- give it a try! Look at the zero crossings, and maybe also note the center of the peak signal, to see if the phase shifts around. Let us know what you find. Photos would be great.

    Regards,

    -SB

    Leave a comment:


  • fmnotes
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Ok...metaldetector107;
    here is what i want you to do!

    Disconnect ONLY RX wires from your detector and connect those on digital multimeter. Switch multimeter to AC~200mV range. Switch ON detector. And measure residual voltage. Than post here.
    See on posted sketch bellow, it is how should be done.
    Post what you measured here and we will see what to do... OK?

    HELLO.
    I WILL REQUEST YOU, IT HELPED WITH.
    I HAVE MADE THIS MEASUREMENT,
    THE CLUE IN THE DIGITAL VOLTMETER THEY IS 4VOLT.
    THEY IS WELL?
    WHAT PUZZLES ME THEY IS, THE CLUE THEY IS 4VOLT AND WHEN I CLOSE INSTRUMENT (TGS) THAT IS TO SAY WHEN THEY IS EXCEPT OPERATION, THE MEASUREMENT AGAIN THEY IS 4 VOLT.
    I REQUEST YOU YOU CAN MY EXPLANATIONS WHAT BECOMES.

    I THANK

    Leave a comment:


  • salim
    replied
    Originally posted by eduardo1979 View Post
    The resistance of 22 ohms in parallel with the 220uF capacitor, it was a mistake of mine and has been corrected. I posted the correct PCB in a previous post. The audio I've used is the audio of Eldorado and I like more.
    thanks can you post your typon file to make the project br!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X