Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • metaldetector107
    replied
    TGSL

    So what?.... So you are now having splendid knives&tubes detector! What's the problem?
    Dear Ivconic
    the problem is i cannot reject ointmet tube and knives!!!
    TGSL this time very stable only chatter from time to time
    and i can reject pliser nail pulltab totaly only problem with ointmet tube and knives any suggestions please.
    another problem is i am using a 8cm long ferreit from Radio antenna it dos reject it totaly around 5cm but abit lower it sound i mean about 2,3,4cm

    kind regrads

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    ....
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • simonbaker
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Would be better if original .sch file is posted here. Jpg with such huge resolution will produce also huge .pdf file.
    Post here ExpressSch .sch file and i will put it in small .pdf ...
    Here it is...

    thanks
    -SB
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Hi Ivconic,

    Please can you convert this to PDF?
    I would prefer if you do the changes, as it's your work.
    Then I will update the info on Geotech.
    Would be better if original .sch file is posted here. Jpg with such huge resolution will produce also huge .pdf file.
    Post here ExpressSch .sch file and i will put it in small .pdf ...

    Leave a comment:


  • simonbaker
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Hi Ivconic,

    Please can you convert this to PDF?
    I would prefer if you do the changes, as it's your work.
    Then I will update the info on Geotech.
    (Thanks Qiaozhi -- looks like it avoids "pollution" by permanent file area where we can update without creating new attachment, keep people happy...)

    Leave a comment:


  • simonbaker
    replied
    Originally posted by peroon View Post
    Dear Max Ivco Qiaozhe and all
    my TGSL is ugly!
    Please help!


    What happened to the good old days....

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by simonbaker View Post
    Damn, I'm sorry, I was not neat enough... made mistake labeling R13 in schematic.

    Here is fixed version; I don't know how to make PDF (excellent image compression!!! What program???).

    Since purpose is exactness, I guess we should update with this...

    Regards,

    -SB
    Hi Ivconic,

    Please can you convert this to PDF?
    I would prefer if you do the changes, as it's your work.
    Then I will update the info on Geotech.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • peroon
    replied
    Dear Max Ivco Qiaozhe and all
    i need somebody to annoy and bash always!
    Please help!

    Leave a comment:


  • peroon
    replied
    Dear Max Ivco Qiaozhe and all
    my TGSL is ugly!
    Please help!

    Leave a comment:


  • peroon
    replied
    Dear Max Ivco Qiaozhe and all
    my TGSL can not reject iron elephant!
    Please help!

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by metaldetector107 View Post
    Dear Max Ivco Qiaozhe and all

    please a bit help, my TGSL doent reject knives and ointment tube!!??

    kind regrads

    So what?.... So you are now having splendid knives&tubes detector! What's the problem?

    Leave a comment:


  • nakky
    replied
    Money Detector . Grt Nakky http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ5vtNDTr0k

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by simonbaker View Post
    Damn, I'm sorry, I was not neat enough... made mistake labeling R13 in schematic.

    Here is fixed version; I don't know how to make PDF (excellent image compression!!! What program???).

    Since purpose is exactness, I guess we should update with this...

    Regards,

    -SB
    Eh! We can go like this forever! That's why i think it is not important. What really is important is already available in posted documentation.
    For those who could not understand such simple and clear documentation - they better give up of making any kind of handmades. Better go shoping and buy some brand new original.
    It is trivial to explain each detail...like BD140 transistor or components designators and labels in schematic!
    This way main subject is diluted and spoiled...
    But... it is spoiled already! Long time ago!
    Cheers!


    Leave a comment:


  • simonbaker
    replied
    [quote=nakky;95649]
    Originally posted by simonbaker View Post
    I have two circuits; one soldered, one breadboard. Several coils -- some shielded, some not, none cemented permanently. I think I had one configuration around 20 cm, but at moment not so good. I'm not sure why so bad, but I'm trying like hell to figure it out

    Simon,make it simple,use Qiaozhi's 2e coil calculator ,use OO coil's TX 6.0+- mh and RX +- 6.50 mh,but make good shielding very important,less splutters and more sensitive, later make DD coil, and have fun .Grt Nakky.
    I think I will probably try that eventually. Many ways to shield though.

    I think C6 .015u cap somewhat important -- may vary from .13u to .017u because caps often crappy made... so good to check it if making coils exact.

    Regards,

    -SB

    Leave a comment:


  • nakky
    replied
    [quote=simonbaker;95646]I have two circuits; one soldered, one breadboard. Several coils -- some shielded, some not, none cemented permanently. I think I had one configuration around 20 cm, but at moment not so good. I'm not sure why so bad, but I'm trying like hell to figure it out

    Simon,make it simple,use Qiaozhi's 2e coil calculator ,use OO coil's TX 6.0+- mh and RX +- 6.50 mh,but make good shielding very important,less splutters and more sensitive, later make DD coil, and have fun .Grt Nakky.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X