Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by zzy View Post
    HI MAX
    Today i use a scope test all the point like you test(at page 57),i made every signal same as yours.my Tx frequency is 14.4KHz,but my deepth is very short,GBE is good.
    I found that sampling at exact zero-crossing the deep is at max,but the GBE is not work.And when GBE works,it's about 90 degrees to zero-crossing,so the deep short.I wonder how do you get both deep and good GEB?
    I'am puzzled!Crazy!
    Is the problems in coil?
    Hi,
    yes is possible the problem is at coil. Did you made Ivconic's way ?

    100-105 is a good recipe for it... the large DD one.

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • zzy
    replied
    puzzle

    HI MAX
    Today i use a scope test all the point like you test(at page 57),i made every signal same as yours.my Tx frequency is 14.4KHz,but my deepth is very short,GBE is good.
    I found that sampling at exact zero-crossing the deep is at max,but the GBE is not work.And when GBE works,it's about 90 degrees to zero-crossing,so the deep short.I wonder how do you get both deep and good GEB?
    I'am puzzled!Crazy!
    Is the problems in coil?

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi,

    Hi,
    Max.
    About the depth we can try DD32 or even better DD45 like last editions.But the probleme is that the coils must be calculated very well!
    I think that with this deep coils the things will be much better,no metter the benefits.
    Can you please calculate such coil.I will wind and test.
    Thanks.
    p.s.what is your opinion:I think that because my TGS like/prpfere/ copper/bronze ithems/coins/ it might miss somthing?
    For this hugh DDs shouldnt we use different wire d for TX and RX for example TX 0,40 RX 0,25?
    For RH I have a hunch that this is the real one.Its not my work and I cant post it here but the proper man will do this I am shore.
    Did you have data about coil for RH?
    Finaly I have found reasonable costing battery charger for 12V lead-acid battery.But its writen on it that its 1400 mA I think and the seller tells me that it should be conected for 12 hours!
    I will soon use my 12V batt and see the differance.
    For 10XnimH I still use just AC/DC adapther.And its OK!I have around 4 good hours at MAX sens.
    What was your e-mail?

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi

    Hi,
    Same with me!

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by tiktak View Post
    Hi,
    Very well Thank you!
    Have you went prospecting lately?
    I have more and more finds of coins afther every going out now.
    Noting valuable but compared with so far story EXELENT!
    Mostly copper/bronze.
    And you?
    Will keep in tooch.
    p.s.i am working on RH now.Hope have same progress there too.Because need more depth.Have you any data about this device?
    Hi,
    no sorry, I haven't... and there are also misleading informations about RH, fake schematics etc around... so be sure it's really it before you mount.

    About my prospecting... well... in last weeks I had always bad wheater and so I did not much just a couple of hours I think.

    But I will go next week if wheater will be ok.

    The depth is a problem also for me... but so far I found solution just using TGS cause it goes deep enough to find something interesting...

    You know... I cannot use PIs cause of trash and bad ground response on some sites... cause there's also fired ceramics etc

    TGS helps me much in these places.

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi

    Hi,
    Very well Thank you!
    Have you went prospecting lately?
    I have more and more finds of coins afther every going out now.
    Noting valuable but compared with so far story EXELENT!
    Mostly copper/bronze.
    And you?
    Will keep in tooch.
    p.s.i am working on RH now.Hope have same progress there too.Because need more depth.Have you any data about this device?

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by tiktak View Post
    Hi,
    Max how are you?
    Hi tiktak,
    I'm fine , thanks, and you ?

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi

    Hi,
    Max how are you?

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by zzy View Post
    Hi MAX

    Thanks for your reply,I retune the GBE trim pot ,when my TGS reject ferrite rod, i found that my detection deepth from 28CM short to 15cm.Very short ,what shoud i do?
    I add a 3.3nf cap to RX 15nf cap,very good deepth,but the ground balance is not work. what's the problem?
    Hi,
    the problem is that good geb setting is difficault to achieve.
    If you modify resonance at rx coil you could experience problems cause there's also phase shift you introduce this way.

    I suggest you check your frequency then try to reject small ferrite stuff e.g. little rods or toroids but not totally... just it must give some cracks when very near to coil... this is enough to have geb working and save sensitivity.

    Require a bit of patience... I know.

    On mine I reject almost totally (small cracks) the ferrite things and have really good depth using Ivconic's coil design.

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • zzy
    replied
    another question

    Hi MAX

    Thanks for your reply,I retune the GBE trim pot ,when my TGS reject ferrite rod, i found that my detection deepth from 28CM short to 15cm.Very short ,what shoud i do?
    I add a 3.3nf cap to RX 15nf cap,very good deepth,but the ground balance is not work. what's the problem?

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by zzy View Post
    MAX,
    I test the TGS at home,very good.This afternoon i assemble the TGS and test it at outdoor.I found a big problem. When i move the coil up and down, it'll beeps.I turn it to disc mode,it beeps too! I put the coil on the ground,then i move a coin above the coil,no problem.very deep.
    who knows what causes it beeps? please help.
    Hi,
    try with a 10turns pot instead of geb trimmer... and use it to balance detector on soil. You will find a spot with good tuning when up-down it you'll get no sound.

    Depending on soil and on speed/height you perform the tuning you will have problems... so download bandidoII manual to read about correct way to make this nulling on MD.

    PS: if you haven't a 10turns pot... use a common one... but will be more difficault setting it well. Also you can try nulling with trimmer (better is you use a multiturn geb trimmer in that case) and try to null a ferrite rod at few (2-3cm) from center of coil. Right balance happens when you can almost null ferrite stuff (little toroids are good too but must be ferrite not iron power kind) and then detect still the silver stuff.

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • strujas
    replied
    Your ground balance is no good, you must to retune trim.pot. for ground and phase.

    Leave a comment:


  • zzy
    replied
    help!

    MAX,
    I test the TGS at home,very good.This afternoon i assemble the TGS and test it at outdoor.I found a big problem. When i move the coil up and down, it'll beeps.I turn it to disc mode,it beeps too! I put the coil on the ground,then i move a coin above the coil,no problem.very deep.
    who knows what causes it beeps? please help.

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hi,

    Hi,
    Nelson.
    I am awso curies to here the others upinion to the question.
    But according to me there are too many different aloys and standarts for wire d accordind the needs it is produced for.
    What is this coin and this are air tests right?We talk about GROUND!And even better we should talk about havy infested with pottery,iron and colour pieces and etc. then even best detectors start siging like caralarms!When we add wet WOW.
    But on the subject:
    If you can mach Inductance,resistance........there will be no need of PRODUCERS so its obvious that there is some small secret that is in shadow until now.
    But dont make atentions for all this datas.I need also best coil,but neve have measured Inductance.I trust Ivconic and Max here and just make same numbers of turns!
    Why you think that not equaly same resistance is probleme here?This is homemade unit!Later when you null coil you can compensate almos everything.What is your performance?Why you think you have a probleme?Is there noises?..........
    Have to go now ...see you soon.
    My TGS is the best unit I have ever worked with!Did you worked with other units?Have you buy any detector!?

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi tltak.
    Did you solve the coil resistance problems, cause i had the same?
    My best coil uses less turns and have btw 15 and 17 ohms
    I had tryied 3 more coils using the same turns, wire gauge, diameter, and nothing., very bad performance. This was made last year, so by now i m using my first coil, with a performance of 22 cms for a 1.6 cms coin.
    If you have any succsess please share your expirence.
    I also had measure inductance and resistance with diferent instruments, showing me thar resistance are on the same range, but inductances are diferent.
    Regards
    Nelson


    Originally posted by tiktak View Post
    Ivconic,
    I now that your data are acurate!!!
    I dont have doubts in you but my resistance is aweys higher then yours.
    We are using the same number of turns and the same wire!
    I ask you because you have experiance!
    What battery did you use to suply the circuit?
    As you can see I have problems with this.
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X