Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
PICKINI V4 - an easy to build, self adjusting PI detector
Collapse
X
-
Perhaps you did not do, this document can not directly burn the division, what may be needed to do the talent, I can not be burned, there is no other format file?
Leave a comment:
-
Is anyone willing to share a PCB file of a patch component? People all over the world thank you
Leave a comment:
-
Thank you, is this machine stable? Can a 1x1m coil be used, and its detection depth can reach the performance of delta?Originally posted by F117 View Post?? The links on the page I mentioned to you are not pictures. Right click, save as...
http://users.telenet.be/willaert/MD/...Pickini4.0.hex
http://users.telenet.be/willaert/MD/...Pickini4.2.hex
Leave a comment:
-
?? The links on the page I mentioned to you are not pictures. Right click, save as...
http://users.telenet.be/willaert/MD/...Pickini4.0.hex
Leave a comment:
-
There are four files. But they are pictures, not compressed files, so I cannot burnOriginally posted by 6666 View PostThere is 4 hex files on that link
Leave a comment:
-
You can download C source file and hex files here:
Leave a comment:
-
How can I generate a hex file that can be burned? Which friend told me, thank you
Leave a comment:
-
Which one tells me. Can this machine achieve the effect of xr71
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: