Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Delta Pulse
Collapse
X
-
Hi, who knows Delta Pulse 1mX1m coil probe, how far his research on a Coke can, which friend can you give me PCB files, thank you, my mailbox [email protected]
Leave a comment:
-
In the first programing was Ok,after reprogramming has become a problem
Leave a comment:
-
Hi szucsOriginally posted by szucs_g View PostI wrote the hex into the chip with Pickit2 (i bought the programmer from a hungaryan man - like this http://www.mikroklub.hu/htm/jpg/pickit2c.jpg). This LCD is working with PIC 16f676.
You can send me the Hex file for LCD discrimination
I use the programmer Pickit2
Leave a comment:
-
Hi BrabraOriginally posted by brabra View PostHi, this stabilizer is very warm, is it normal ?
[ATTACH]22418[/ATTACH]
change the first capacitor 1000uf /6.3v not 35v
it possible send your hex files for PIC18F252
because my hex file not worked with me.
I really not have managed to make it work
and I did not find any solution
I change the PCB, the programmer. anything
Leave a comment:
-
hi all
can i replace the adsl cable which is composed of 8 wires with another cable which composed of 10 wires with 1mm diameter each all this is for the purpose of making a coil fpr delta
thank you
best time
P.
Leave a comment:
-
hi jap
I search to make a coil 2m for delta how many tours shall a make with adsl cable?but is it going to be better 1m coil. and is it going stable?
thnak you
best time
P.
Leave a comment:
-
I checked all the solder bridging left where the line is good, the problem is that, when the power is only a voice, without any sound.
LF357
Leave a comment:
-
From the 22K resistor is connected with 555 feet first can get very good sound, without any reaction to the metal, I'm not electronic professional, where should I check, how is this going, who can help meAttached Files
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: