Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Pulse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by sakis1 View Post
    I had the problem in the dialog of Nicholas and solved it by putting an inexpensive blue screen.weird happened! regards
    I don't think the colour of the screen makes any difference. It's the voltage required for the LCD contrast that is important, and I suspect your blue screen LCD requires +5V.

    Leave a comment:


  • sakis1
    replied
    I had the problem in the dialog of Nicholas and solved it by putting an inexpensive blue screen.weird happened! regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicolas View Post
    Hi Jap

    I need your Help
    Programming the PIC 18F252
    I noticed this error
    So I only lighting on LCD but no program

    Note: The PIC used is a 18F252 - I / SP
    becaufe the 18F252 - E / SO does not exist
    What do you think? Error range of PIC.
    Originally posted by sakis1 View Post
    TRY blue screen, not green.
    regards>
    One thing you need to watch out for with the 2-line 16 character displays, is that they do not all conform the specification. The green LCDs with 16 pins in one row along the bottom of the PCB, need a +5V supply for the contrast control; whereas the green LCDs with 16 pins in two rows on the side of the PCB, need a -3V supply. With the latter type you can see the characters in the display very very faintly if you connect pin 3 to 0V. This will tell you that it is expecting a negative supply for the contrast control. If you're using a PIC, then a simple solution is to use a spare output port to drive a diode pump, and thus generate the required negative voltage.

    Leave a comment:


  • sakis1
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicolas View Post
    Hi Jap

    I thank you Jap the program to another program such Microchip. programming is unrolling correctly but still the same problem
    The display is completely blank no program opens.
    Against by a similatuer ISIS hopefully.
    I try to program three PIC but no reading on LCD.
    I think the Hex file is corrupt.

    I ask someone who owns a file is good if walking with his detector can share.

    Cordially
    Nicolas
    TRY blue screen, not green.
    regards>

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi pigeon
    This question Repeater[And that hate him] - should keep in mind that the length of detection[Within] equals once or one and a half times the length of the diameter of coil and you will not get the best distance from this only by increasing the diameter.[And grow Resistance parallel to coil].,Taking into account the size of the target proportion to diameter of coil.Of course, a small target with a small coil and vice versa.
    -u 50cm coil is good .
    -You did not mention the size of the target???
    -detection in air Differs from inside the earth.
    -This improvement to some extent and stopped at because it depends on many factors, including the design itself.
    -try to make 1x1m with Same specifications ohm , uh,,Possible that up to ask!!!!!
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • pigeon
    replied
    hi jap

    I have built a 50 cm coil and it detected metals at 1m depth. is it possible to improve this coil so that it can detect metals at 1.5m or 2m depth
    tank you , best time

    p.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Originally posted by jap View Post
    Hi Nicolas
    -The prog. Found within the HEX file a configuration and their work is done in comparison with the used pic.
    -try to use another program covering values such as icprog106A
    and see results, if similar not validity programming the PIC 18F252 - I / SP.
    best time
    j.
    Hi Jap

    I thank you Jap the program to another program such Microchip. programming is unrolling correctly but still the same problem
    The display is completely blank no program opens.
    Against by a similatuer ISIS hopefully.
    I try to program three PIC but no reading on LCD.
    I think the Hex file is corrupt.

    I ask someone who owns a file is good if walking with his detector can share.

    Cordially
    Nicolas

    Leave a comment:


  • jap
    replied
    Hi Nicolas
    -The prog. Found within the HEX file a configuration and their work is done in comparison with the used pic.
    -try to use another program covering values such as icprog106A
    and see results, if similar not validity programming the PIC 18F252 - I / SP.
    best time
    j.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicolas
    replied
    Hi Jap

    I need your Help
    Programming the PIC 18F252
    I noticed this error
    So I only lighting on LCD but no program

    Note: The PIC used is a 18F252 - I / SP
    becaufe the 18F252 - E / SO does not exist
    What do you think? Error range of PIC.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • hitman
    replied
    Hello everyone . does pcb of labtec 1 (deltapi_v1_treiti) is with no mistakes.tnx

    Leave a comment:


  • g.s
    replied
    Hello. if time increase the pulse ΤΧ what follows we will, (I hope that there will be increase in power).
    NIKOLOV check the zener VD15 9V1

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    decrease PULSE WIDTH to 250 us and measure the time again.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolov
    replied
    Hello

    I have little problem with my DP, when batt drop to 11.2V the red led is turn on-low batt. or I can use DP approximately 30min batt is lead acid 12V and 3.2Ah Irf 740 have normal temp.

    Solutions ?

    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • labtec1
    replied
    : Схруг:

    Leave a comment:


  • labtec1
    replied
    Attached pi.rar I finished all the pins on the IC so I'd like to ask you if someone can write what you where you need to go to the free pins.
    If KT315 says it's worth it to try to come up with his shematic and PCB make this PI I immediately started to go pcb because I already lost the previous five days and nights, and I was unable to revive her. PCB has already started to fall apart for replacement parts!
    When I was a few years ago made ​​his first dp is working on now and then too, but unfortunately it TGSL been stolen when they broke into my car. The monkeys who do not know what is likely to serve
    Now I am disappointed by the PCB and I want to make another
    ask for help
    Thanks to all the good people

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X