Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RELIC HAWK

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • amtech2005
    replied
    Relic Hawk

    Fred and Max , Both of your work is near perfection . My sprint software is o.k. now . After about 40 or 50 times loading the software I remembered you have to re-start your computer to make new software work !!!! So am showing my 1st photo of what I feel like Today !! And the other 2 are .gif images of how I want my PCB.And I am going to use the press.n.peel blue by technics for that process ............Take care all.......Eugene
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred
    replied
    Nice PCB Max,
    Mine is failed, for some reason the developper didn´t work, so i quicly made a new solution but it was too late for a nice result.
    It was the last double layer of this size i had,now i have to wait one week+
    Good luck with yours,
    Best regards,
    Fred.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred
    replied
    .
    Last edited by Fred; 06-15-2008, 12:31 AM. Reason: dup. post

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by Fred View Post
    Hi Eugene,

    You probably have a demo version,there is limitations, this is why you cant print.But you can do as Hush says

    Ok Max,nice to see that you are ready!
    Here i can make the PCB but i still need some IC´s.At Farnell they have all of them, but it takes some time....Of course i could use tl074 but i prefer to avoid using support for IC´s, so i may wait for the right IC´s.

    For PCB as we have kept the supplies only on upper side, it should not be very dificult to wire them directly,it may seems confusing on the PCB but i am sure that if carefully done it will look fine.
    Hope we will see some picture of it soon

    Good luck!

    Best regards,
    Fred.
    Hi Fred and all,
    here we are...

    Done... now need drilling and patience with components selection too...

    But board looks pretty cool... little Max's out-of-specs manifacture... particularly suited to this project.

    I hope all you guys will do it soon too so we can share results and impressions.

    Kind regards,
    Max
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred
    replied
    Originally posted by amtech2005 View Post
    Fred And Max , Great Work on both the Schematic and the Printed Circuit Board !!!! My copy of Sprint layout only opened the file and I could not print ,and it was in German. ". Thank-You Again.....Eugene
    Hi Eugene,

    You probably have a demo version,there is limitations, this is why you cant print.But you can do as Hush says

    Ok Max,nice to see that you are ready!
    Here i can make the PCB but i still need some IC´s.At Farnell they have all of them, but it takes some time....Of course i could use tl074 but i prefer to avoid using support for IC´s, so i may wait for the right IC´s.

    For PCB as we have kept the supplies only on upper side, it should not be very dificult to wire them directly,it may seems confusing on the PCB but i am sure that if carefully done it will look fine.
    Hope we will see some picture of it soon

    Good luck!

    Best regards,
    Fred.

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Hi,
    I did not find any mistake... so I'm going for PCB!

    Very nice work Fred!

    I'll do as regular double side... but people who wanna use just single side sensitive boards could choose 2 boards with thickness of 0.8mm and then make them separately, and at the end glue them with epoxy before drilling like a sandwich.

    Finshed sandwich will be around 1.6mm thickness so good for standard components and (though maybe ugly) functional like regular double sided FR4.

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Hi Fred,
    I think we are ready to go... I'm checking a bit the whole thing but till now don't see mistakes.

    I've made revision 1.4 of schematics with just few informations more:
    - 15mH inductor value
    - all diodes 1n4148
    - unknown resistor now is 620K

    I'll do some check more... if find something interesting I'll report here, otherwise we can go for PCB making.

    Kind regards,
    Max
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Hush
    replied
    Originally posted by amtech2005 View Post
    Fred And Max , Great Work on both the Schematic and the Printed Circuit Board !!!! My copy of Sprint layout only opened the file and I could not print ,and it was in German. So I am trying different Gerber viewers . This .Lay-File must be the newest Sprint Version. If I find another option I will let everyone know. Maybe it would be nice to have alternative formats , since everyone has their preference on PCB software and or Vendor. But so far , the work on this Project has been "fantastic". Thank-You Again.....Eugene

    Look at schematics-pcb freeware shareware, layout 50 crack.
    Thanks to karlos x!
    Regards!

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    RELIC HAWK

    Fred And Max , Great Work on both the Schematic and the Printed Circuit Board !!!! My copy of Sprint layout only opened the file and I could not print ,and it was in German. So I am trying different Gerber viewers . This .Lay-File must be the newest Sprint Version. If I find another option I will let everyone know. Maybe it would be nice to have alternative formats , since everyone has their preference on PCB software and or Vendor. But so far , the work on this Project has been "fantastic". Thank-You Again.....Eugene

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred
    replied
    All Ok ,thanks for IC´s info.
    regards,
    Fred.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Geo
    replied
    Fred and Max..........
    Very good work
    Congratulation
    Thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by Fred View Post
    Hi Max,
    Excellent!
    sorry i didn´t notice your mods to the supply and pot, no problem.
    Yes it probably the best way to avoid confusion,i will do this tonight.
    Hope we are close to the final version ...
    I can find all the IC´s including the NE5534 but not the TS27mX
    Regards!,
    Fred.
    Hi,
    you could use TL072, TL074 for tests , better if something LS204, LS404 as alternative to TS27Mx.

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred
    replied
    Hi Max,
    Excellent!
    sorry i didn´t notice your mods to the supply and pot, no problem.
    Yes it probably the best way to avoid confusion,i will do this tonight.
    Hope we are close to the final version ...
    I can find all the IC´s including the NE5534 but not the TS27mX
    Regards!,
    Fred.

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    PS: we need also this -2.5 point connected to -2.5 rail and an extra pad for C.A. at +

    Kind regards,
    Max
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by Fred View Post
    Last version with merged mods from Max.
    I used i slightly diferent path.
    From now on i will only mod the last posted layout,so we dont have 2 diferent versions.Also a list of mods made would be usefull each time.
    Here beside small details, i used a jumper to "B" connection and changed value of resistor from U12/12 to 27K instead of 22k .
    regards,
    Fred.
    Hi Fred,
    you already made some corrections, good. I think the best way to help you now is signaling where are problems in pcb so I'll do by pictures and just you will make modifications using sprint layout.

    This way we'll end up with a unique pcb design.

    Here's the first I spotted already: I think we need that yellow track there.

    Kind regards,
    Max
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X