Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RELIC HAWK

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fred
    replied
    Last version with merged mods from Max.
    I used i slightly diferent path.
    From now on i will only mod the last posted layout,so we dont have 2 diferent versions.Also a list of mods made would be usefull each time.
    Here beside small details, i used a jumper to "B" connection and changed value of resistor from U12/12 to 27K instead of 22k .
    regards,
    Fred.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • nelson
    replied
    Hi my friend.
    Could you please send me a copy to [email protected] or to [email protected]

    In advance many thanks

    Nelson


    Originally posted by amtech2005 View Post
    Nakky , Sprint 5.0 open's Relic Hawk perfect. If you need a copy of sprint 5.0 , I can e-mail to you...................Take care................Eugene

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred
    replied
    Originally posted by Max View Post
    Hi Fred,
    not big mistakes just that at U12 and trimpots you made no connections to -2.5 and +2.5 or pads but I've used your layout, my idea is always we all use same pcb at the end... so why don't use last version and just mod it more ?

    I've made that changes but would be really good if you will check pcb layout and spot if I missed something along the way...

    Kind regards,
    Max
    Ok yes Max,
    yesterday night i made a lot of small corrections , nothing important but rounded corners etc. ,i will post it here soon with your mods.
    thanks,
    see you,
    Fred.

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by Fred View Post
    Hi Max,
    thanks,
    I have been improving my version too,most are small details, did you make big changes or found importnant mistakes so i can correct them too ?
    So we don´t end with two very differents PCB

    regards,
    Fred.
    Hi Fred,
    not big mistakes just that at U12 and trimpots you made no connections to -2.5 and +2.5 or pads but I've used your layout, my idea is always we all use same pcb at the end... so why don't use last version and just mod it more ?

    I've made that changes but would be really good if you will check pcb layout and spot if I missed something along the way...

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred
    replied
    Originally posted by Max View Post
    Hi,
    I've made some mods... added -2.5 and +2.5 rails + connections.

    Changed some pads to bigger ones and checked a bit...

    I think there could be some other mistake... so better check well first.

    Kind regards,
    Max
    Hi Max,
    thanks,
    I have been improving my version too,most are small details, did you make big changes or found importnant mistakes so i can correct them too ?
    So we don´t end with two very differents PCB

    regards,
    Fred.

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Hi,
    I've made some mods... added -2.5 and +2.5 rails + connections.

    Changed some pads to bigger ones and checked a bit...

    I think there could be some other mistake... so better check well first.

    Kind regards,
    Max
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    RELIC HAWK

    I Put the parts list in a note-pad . So its easy to move around, also easy to correct...........Eugene
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred
    replied
    Yes Nakky, i have used Sprint 5.0.
    A shame they are not compatible.
    Regards,
    Fred

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    RELIC HAWK

    Nakky , Sprint 5.0 open's Relic Hawk perfect. If you need a copy of sprint 5.0 , I can e-mail to you...................Take care................Eugene

    Leave a comment:


  • nakky
    replied
    Hi Fred Sprint layout 4.0 will not open it.Grt Nakky

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred
    replied
    Hi,
    It make sense to mee too that if it is marked "102" , (1000), that it will be 1mH...but as Max said can not be taken for sure.
    I send here the completed (but still probably contain errors)PCB , with upper side layout.
    It is was more dificult than expected to do, so it would be good if someone could carefully check it.To do so i send also the Sprint layout file,otherwise it is almost impossible.
    My head is spinning already and i must make a pause.
    I made only a very quick verification, so it may be missing some connections.
    Unfortunetely, the +/- 2v5 connections to the pots still must be hard wired.I could have done differently but it would be more confusing , in particular for those who want to make it single layer.
    Maybe that can be improved later.
    Any suggestion is welcome.Critics too!

    Best regards,
    Fred.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by KingJL View Post
    I would consider studying the possibility that it is 1 uh. Other ML detectors use 1 uh in series with the RX coil path (i.e. SD2000). I know the SD2000 is a completely different type detector, but ....


    Regards,
    J. L. King
    Hi,
    well I'm not absolutely sure it's 1mH... but usually I read 102 as 1mH. It could also be 1uH inductor there... depending on units used for indication... e.g. if inductor is a small value one value could be also expressed in nanohenries really... though a bit rare option.

    I now the great part of inductors are all similar about that and value is expressed in uH.

    PS: I still think it's 1mH... but let's see other schematics too...

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • KingJL
    replied
    Originally posted by Max View Post
    Hi,
    yes it is: 102u = 10 * 10^2 uH = 1000uH = 1mH

    At least I read it as this...

    (actually the u is a "K" but change nothing...)

    PS: in the bulgarian schematic I see 1uH there... but probably is a mistake cause if it's 102k the only way it could be 1uH is if unit used are nanoHenries...
    I would consider studying the possibility that it is 1 uh. Other ML detectors use 1 uh in series with the RX coil path (i.e. SD2000). I know the SD2000 is a completely different type detector, but ....

    Kind regards,
    Max
    Regards,
    J. L. King

    Leave a comment:


  • Max
    replied
    Originally posted by KingJL View Post
    where? I see 102u in the schematic, is this the one?

    Regards,
    J. L. King
    Hi,
    yes it is: 102u = 10 * 10^2 uH = 1000uH = 1mH

    At least I read it as this...

    (actually the u is a "K" but change nothing...K -> tolerance =+-10%)

    PS: in the bulgarian schematic I see 1uH there... but probably is a mistake cause if it's 102k the only way it could be 1uH is if unit used are nanoHenries...

    Kind regards,
    Max

    Leave a comment:


  • KingJL
    replied
    Originally posted by Max View Post
    Hi,
    this is bill of materials I've made from schematic...

    74 resistors... it's a huge monster !

    Here it is:
    value quantity

    resistors
    2k2 2
    15k 1
    470R 1
    100R 2
    4K7 4
    27k 6
    47k 10
    6k8 2
    4M7 1
    18k 3
    820k 1
    330R 4
    33k 1
    360k 4
    10M 5
    1M2 1
    2M2 1
    22k 5
    1M6 1
    620k 1
    100k 11
    68k 2
    10k 2
    91k 1
    470k 1
    47R 1

    capacitors
    220n 5
    6n8 1
    100n 32
    10n 4
    1u 3
    1n 6
    2n2 2
    4u7 16v 1
    470u 16v 3
    2u2 16v 1
    470n 4

    trimpot
    10k 1
    100k 3

    pot
    10k 2
    100k 1

    diodes
    1N4148 7
    LM336 2.5v 1
    S400/1N4007 1

    transistors
    bc557 2
    bc547 1
    bc517 1

    inductors
    1mH 1
    where? I see 102u in the schematic, is this the one?
    15mH 1

    ic
    cd4024 1
    cd4053 1
    cd4066 3
    ts27m2 3
    ts27m4 1
    lm339 1
    lm393 2
    ne5534 1


    Kind regards,
    Max
    Regards,
    J. L. King

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X