Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dbanner
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruben2000 View Post
    Hi friends!!
    Here I post the measurements using the oscilloscope at the GB stage on block 10 pin 7 U102b. Measurements are made at 5V, 20uS on both channels.
    GB potentiometer at minimum.[ATTACH]57031[/ATTACH]

    GB potentiometer to the maximum.[ATTACH]57032[/ATTACH]

    Here a photo of the PCB.[ATTACH]57033[/ATTACH]
    Looks good to me. Now here comes the fets.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Hi friends!!
    Here I post the measurements using the oscilloscope at the GB stage on block 10 pin 7 U102b. Measurements are made at 5V, 20uS on both channels.
    GB potentiometer at minimum.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220321_151236_mfnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	478.6 KB
ID:	362712

    GB potentiometer to the maximum.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220321_151342_mfnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	524.6 KB
ID:	362713

    Here a photo of the PCB.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220321_150105_mfnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	513.4 KB
ID:	362714

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Yes, indeed. Same way I learnt.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruben2000 View Post
    Thank you very much banner, for the advice.
    I would move fast but lately I'm busy, I'll do my best to finish this project.
    The most important thing for me is that I want many to benefit from the information that I am publishing about the TGSL. I don't know much but I do what I can.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Thank you very much banner, for the advice.
    I would move fast but lately I'm busy, I'll do my best to finish this project.
    The most important thing for me is that I want many to benefit from the information that I am publishing about the TGSL. I don't know much but I do what I can.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Keep in mind that the scope shots are real. But somehow it works.

    Proceed with haste.

    These devices aren't built with putting on the shelf.

    They are meant to find treasure...

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    I hope the measurements are correct. If there is something wrong I hope you let me know so I can continue with the next stage. Here a photo of the PCB.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220320_183151_mfnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	586.8 KB
ID:	362710

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Hi friends!!
    I made the measurements with the oscilloscope at the DISC stage and I had the following measurements at 5V, 20uS on both channels.
    Test point 9 DISC set to minimum.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220320_183025_mfnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	477.0 KB
ID:	362708

    Test point 9 DISC set to maximum.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220320_183108_mfnr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	466.6 KB
ID:	362709

    Leave a comment:


  • mostafalesnar91
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    This is indeed true.
    You have to be careful with TO-92 transistor pinouts. See page 202 of ITMD where are three examples from Europe, Japan, and the USA.
    please warn this person(sinclairuser)

    Leave a comment:


  • mostafalesnar91
    replied
    Originally posted by sinclairuser View Post
    rubbish! the transistors he is talking about do indeed have different pinouts, there are at least three to my knowledge.
    on 2n2222/a and similar testing the pins or having the correct manufacturers datasheet for the parts you have is really important.
    Please do not use offensive words!!!!!!! This is what you are saying, I have not experienced it yet !! I never trust the datasheet, I always check it before installing the emitter transistor and collector

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruben2000 View Post
    I came across several BC547 transistors where their pins were reversed.
    This is indeed true.
    You have to be careful with TO-92 transistor pinouts. See page 202 of ITMD where are three examples from Europe, Japan, and the USA.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Hi friends!!!
    I will now go to block number 9 which is the DISC stage.
    I will place all the components and then I will make the measurements with the oscilloscope.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    I came across several BC547 transistors where their pins were reversed.

    Leave a comment:


  • sinclairuser
    replied
    Originally posted by mostafalesnar91 View Post
    No, my friend, this is not the case, nothing changes, this is a universal contract for all electronic components !! Better to say, a big mistake for PCB Edu !!!
    It's really embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    rubbish! the transistors he is talking about do indeed have different pinouts, there are at least three to my knowledge.
    on 2n2222/a and similar testing the pins or having the correct manufacturers datasheet for the parts you have is really important.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruben2000 View Post
    Hi friends!!
    I shielded the two coils and the wave is no longer deformed; And one more thing, the AC-GND-DC selector of channel 2 of my oscilloscope is failing, which is why it did not reach even the smallest of millivolts.
    I put the coils back on the PCB with the shield to ground and got 20 degrees on RX. Here the image:
    TX, higher amplitude wave at 5v, 20uS.
    Pin7 of U101, smaller amplitude at 5mV, 20uS.
    I am satisfied so far, thank you very much for your support.[ATTACH]57006[/ATTACH]
    Looking good.
    You should have no problems. Your step by step approach is the way to go.

    Many people assemble all components and then ask " the circuit does not work, what could be the problem?"

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X