If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Induction Balance Stuff - Single/Multi Frequency Response, GB, Disc, Measurements, Ideas, Fun, etc.
Hi all,
I'm starting a new long thread - a funny blog of my experiments, measurements, experience and findings - related all the good stuff in the thread topic.
The goal of this effort is:
- to have fun and entertain you
- to improve metal detection, GB, Disc, etc....
I am working on a new version of the Felezjoo that includes some improvements. It is still in the testing phase—as you can see, it is in the early stages—but it is coming along well.
I have already conducted preliminary tests; the unit features switchable Ground Tracking and a numerical...
By now you have probably noticed some new items on the Navigation menu:
I am slowly working on integrating all of the material I have into the forum space so it is easier to find. I have finished moving most of the patents so you should see this:
I've changed the forum Search to use Google search instead. This allows short words and quoted phrases, like "PI discrimination". It also allows negated words such as
Foster -Eric
will find posts that have Jeff Foster and E. Foster but not Eric Foster.
Hello. I would like to introduce an external speaker system I designed and built for the GPX 4500 and GPX 5000.
I developed this speaker not only to output sound from the detector but also to ensure that faint target signals are heard as clearly and cleanly as possible.
The speaker housing...
This is our third-generation metal detection vehicle.There is a minor issue.
Currently, we are trying to avoid the interference of metals and electronic components on the metal detection plate. However, there is an issue: our vehicle's front end is relatively heavy. Are there any effective structural designs or methods for shielding metal detectors that can resolve this problem...
Mathematical and Physical Principles of PI Technology
I am starting this thread to serve as a dedicated space for deep-diving into the foundational physics and mathematical modeling behind Pulse Induction (PI) technology. While there are plenty of excellent threads on specific DIY builds and schematics, I wanted a place where we can collectively break...
Clone PI-W - swapping MOSFET to manage higher voltage spike from lower inductance coils?
Greetings to all,
First post here. My name is Thomas. I am a n00b to both electronics and metal detection—my background is in organic chemistry. Anyways, I have a Clone PI-W, the SMD version with the row of LEDs (not the through hole / LCD). Doing some experiments at home winding smaller...
Help needed: Reducing EMI with a metal detector coil mounted under a rover
Hello everyone,
We are Matchbox Tech, a small team developing SandWorm, an experimental autonomous metal-detecting rover.
The project is designed to let the rover handle repetitive walking and systematic scanning while the detectorist remains in control of the search and digging. More information...
Looking for a associate, a partner (whatever) from EU, USA etc.
To produce pcb for this one and to sell as kit or ready device.
It is magnetometry logger made completely by me.
I wrote the code and i designed the project.
Completely genuine.
It is portable, adaptable and...