Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Fred View Post
    Hi Ivconic,

    Great!,
    you look good on this picture too
    Regards,
    Fred.
    I like this actor. Really. From Terminator and further. What was his name? Patrick...and something?
    Not possible that i remind you on him!?

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Esteban View Post
    Hi Ivconic! Nice exploration! You're very famous! When I write on Google images "metal detector schematic", your name appears on PCB!


    Regards

    Esteban

    Main point of interenet is to allow anonymus person (like myself) to reach others arround globe.
    But in this,our, hobby....it is better to stay totally unknown..

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by karlos x View Post
    Hi Ivconic !

    Now you exploring underground....You are incredible !!!
    My TGS pcb,bi soon finished......
    Things couldnt be simplier;
    if you want your detector to go very deep - simply use it underground!
    Simply as that...

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by Aziz View Post
    Some of you mentioned an "omega coil". I was interested in and began to search on the web. My search was not successfully.

    But I found a pdf file about search coils (very interesting):


    Mentioned on Wikipedia:


    "omega coil"? How does it look like?
    Nice article.
    Omega coil or whatever called, is very nice for pinpointing.I made few so far.It is easy to apply faraday cage on it and even more easy to null it.
    Good job.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    But if taking longer plans shots it is still useable, yet not suitable for close plans. Look an example; here am i romancing old Byzant thomb. Already robbered by some previous prospectors. only thing i founded there was borken skull. I collected fragments carefully and burried back on its place.
    Let it rest in piece. Amen.
    Hi Ivconic,

    Great!,
    you look good on this picture too
    Regards,
    Fred.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred
    replied
    Originally posted by Aziz View Post
    Some of you mentioned an "omega coil". I was interested in and began to search on the web. My search was not successfully.
    "omega coil"? How does it look like?
    Hi Aziz,
    Here :

    You will find the "magnum" metal detector.There is construction info about the omega coil.
    Basically the TX coil is like a big omega letter, then the RX is the size of the center loop of the omega and positioned to achieve nulling.
    regards,
    Fred.

    Leave a comment:


  • Esteban
    replied
    Hi Ivconic! Nice exploration! You're very famous! When I write on Google images "metal detector schematic", your name appears on PCB!


    Regards

    Esteban
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • karlos x
    replied
    Underground?

    Hi Ivconic !

    Now you exploring underground....You are incredible !!!
    My TGS pcb,bi soon finished......

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Some of you mentioned an "omega coil". I was interested in and began to search on the web. My search was not successfully.

    But I found a pdf file about search coils (very interesting):


    Mentioned on Wikipedia:


    "omega coil"? How does it look like?

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    But if taking longer plans shots it is still useable, yet not suitable for close plans. Look an example; here am i romancing old Byzant thomb. Already robbered by some previous prospectors. only thing i founded there was borken skull. I collected fragments carefully and burried back on its place.
    Let it rest in piece. Amen.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    No it is simpliest cam i could find 5 years ago. At the time those were expensive. These days are cheap. I intend to buy 8mPix this summer.
    No help to this camera...old and obsolete. But photos i posted are from my archieve, also old. I hadnt better solution at the time...

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred
    replied
    Hi Ivconic,

    If the lens of your camera can be unscrewed, you can adjust the picture and take good "macro" pictures.Many have a very small crew to fix the lens and avoid unwanted rotation.
    Regards,
    Fred.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by WM6 View Post
    Hi to all

    ivconic, somewhere on forum you refer to Greek/Turkish(?) MD "Atlantis Imperator".
    What are your experiences with this "deep machine"?
    Is it something like Nexus, power busted?
    What do you mean about it?

    Regards
    WM6

    I spent with it only one afternoon. Bedlam of false signals!!!
    Yes it is very "deep" in air but totally unstable on soil. Also disc is inaccurate on soil totally.
    I opened it and spoted funny pcb, but descent populated with compnents...
    Coil is large and pretty well designed. Actually i mostly like coil design and plastic quality they used...But overalll - poor very poor performances...
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Imperator - Nexus

    Hi to all

    ivconic, somewhere on forum you refer to Greek/Turkish(?) MD "Atlantis Imperator".
    What are your experiences with this "deep machine"?
    Is it something like Nexus, power busted?
    What do you mean about it?

    Regards
    WM6

    Leave a comment:


  • tiktak
    replied
    Hello

    Originally posted by plboy View Post
    Hi Max
    I am made some shematics
    last was minelab relik hawk there in air 1 euro at about 30 sm with DD 28sm
    it have a nice diskriminate but a smal object problem...
    before i made this shematic at the pict it was stable with concentric bul low sens and make DD 28sm but euro in air - 28sm you can sagest some way to make a DD or concentric for this shematic or for minelab RH
    before 3 years I made a magnum but not stable shematic
    I want a make a stable and depth IB detector

    Regards,
    plboy
    Hello,
    Is this the Relic Hawk schematic?
    Can you post PCB and a better copy PLEASE?
    Its look similar to TGS when we talk about depth.
    Thanks

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X